Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Miles to go before I sleep

I have pieces that will be in the Rockford Art Museum's '2020 Visions' Show. I've also done the poster. Well, I've done 2 posters, but that's another rant. I can't imagine being more jazzed, but I'll have to. See, because imagine it is about all I can do at this point. Actually experiencing the aforementioned jazzed-ness...well...I've somehow decided that that will take time. I can't spare any time. I have been in plow straight ahead mode for so long, I'm kind of dazed. And it's not just all the work I have to do on the art show. I have been fortunate in that Freelance work has come my way. At precisely the wrong time in many respects. I just got another animation job...great.... they want stuff about the same time as the deadline for works for the art Museum though. So...less great. But no way I can turn it down. I mean, wrap your head around this for a second: I have ANOTHER animation job. First off, who told me I could animate? Second off, when did I get my first animation job, and third, when did my so-called dream job suddenly become my real job? And why is it like real work and stuff. Real work is hard.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?