Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The shout-out portion of the show.

I noticed that a lot of ‘blogs immediately devolve into a forum to say hulloo to all the bloggers’ friends. Well, mine didn’t do that immediately. Nope. It took like 4 or so posts before that happened. So here it goes:
Melinda and Tracey are stupid-dumb-dookey-heads.
No really. [Beats on chest.] Nothing but love for the production crew down Insight-way, all up in the hizzy.
Needy? Yeah, they’re a little needy…moaning about the fleeting stardom after their mention vanished off the home page of timstotz.com. Sorry, girlies, them’s yer 15.
And it’s not like you even got bumped for anything remotely cool. If you look now, there’s just a mention of a guy named Ray Bolger, and a picture of a girl who’s a little tall for her age (and dating can be so awkward at that stage anyway). I guess that’s the way it goes. That Tim guy is kind of a dick, right? So enjoy your mention on this blog. That’s pretty good, right? It’s not “home page” good, but it’s better than a kick in the grills. I guess being on the home page was like a movie (but not a great one—more “Johnny Mnemonic” than “The Matrix”); then being on this blog would be kind of like a Judith Light/Meredith Baxter-Burney vehicle on the Lifetime Network. I admit that joke was kind of forced, but I wanted search engines to find the keywords: “Judith Light, Meredith Baxter-Burney, and Lifetime.”

Well that wasn’t so bad. I did the obligatory shout out (although not a complete one; some of my posse are in witness protection and junk). Now what other obligatory blog type thing is next? Hmmmm, incessant whining about women and /or waxing rhapsodic about them when I’m dating one? Time will tell.

Now, I’m going to hunker in the bunker and [dramatic chord] create ART!

Remember me…at least until Monday. Or like on Friday if you and Mike are downtown, and, well, I’m pretty sure my odor will linger around the Insight Offices. Sorry about that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?