Wednesday, March 02, 2005

More ‘bloggin’ without typin’

Travis from Aegis Studios interviewed me for a site called Unleashed Publications. His Column is called “What do I Know?”

Here’s a direct link: Click here to feel the love.

Thanks a lot for the kind words, hoss.

And I swear my take on the art opening and the Insight closing is imminent. Soon. Like probably the first part of next week.

So, now that I’m freelance, do you want to hire me? Well if you do, get on it. I got overhead. And remember what Kahlil Gibran said, “The passion unattended is a flame that burns to its own destruction.” So don’t burn…unattended…hire me.

Comments:
Actually, now that you mention it, I have been scheming a little with you in mind. I might have an idea worth following up on...depending on how capitalistic you're feeling, of course. Maybe we should talk sometime.
 
And that was a great write-up by the way.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?