Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Irritating and inflamed

Here’s something that bothers me. Preparation H.
No, it’s not like you think. I’m fine down there. Really.
It’s not so much the product; I’m sure that it works fine, and I hear that models can use it to remove the bags under their eyes to hide the heroine hangover. I am mad at the Prep H media.
There’s a woman squirming in a movie seat—unnerving but let’s be mature. I guess the booty itch can happen anywhere. She thinks to herself, “I wish I would have used Preparation H.”
Cut to informative narrator guy. Yadayadayada. Preparation H Portable is a great product. Yada.
Then, our girl is back, and relived.
And scene. So what’s my problem?
Ok, so the theory is that during the informative narrative, our ass-chapped heroine scooted off to the bathroom, and applied this balm. Then she’s all sitting down and dipping her hand in ol’ dude’s popcorn. Am I a prude, or am I right in thinking that there is no theater in the land that can apply the hygiene needed to cleanse oneself after digging little medicated pads in your irritated ass? And then she has the noive to just sit there and act like nothing ever happened, dipping her hand in popcorn with ass fingers. Man, that’s not a positive message to be sending out to the small fry.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?