Friday, May 06, 2005

Time for Tiger!

I was gonna work in an overwrought Blake reference, but I decided against it.
So yeah, Tiger has been documented to death. It’s a total Mac OS X geek thing. It’s got the whiz-bang features, and a little more pizzazz, and as I mentioned in a previous entry, Tiger Direct is suing them.
It’s all shiny and new, but not without some problems. Fer instance, it works sooooo well, that I can’t get it to stop working. It doesn’t actually restart.
But it’s not Longhorn, Microsoft’s forthcoming OS that’s still 2 years off. It is supposed to be a “Tiger Killer.” (‘Cause 95% of the market shares just isn’t enough for Big Redmond.) You'd have to be a glue sniffing, crack baby who lived in lead paint-lined Dioxin drum under power lines, with a slow gas leak. And you're mommy and daddy were probably blood relatives. And you're dumb if you think that the Cupertino boys don’t out do them before that “tiger killer.” Damn, that was jingoistic even for me.

The important thing is Tiger is the first step to being able to deliver HD content. You better pony up for you big ol’ plasma TVs now, kiddies. Here directly, I’ll have honest to goodness Hi-Def content posted on my web site. Better get Qui-zickTizime 7 at least if you can’t afford the Big ass TV.
Hey, wait a minute; looking back on this geeky entry, I realize it’s not the most entertaining. No content about crazy backwards pants, and the chitlin-themed content has NEVER reared its ugly head. In light of that, I feel compelled to make you laugh. Here we go. 3…2…1. Poop!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?