Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Government Knows Where I Live

I got a letter from the government that told me to expect a census bureau survey in the next few days.
Then I got a letter that told me that the government was disappointed in me because it had not received my survey yet.
This is progress. This is the future. You’re looking at a total and systematic streamline of the governmental, bureaucratic process. They took a 3-step process and turned into a 2-step process. Yes, some would argue that it was an important part of the process, the actual sending me the form, but I applaud the government.

Today I got another stern letter, and another form to fill out. Where I had hitherto only suspected, I now know thanks to the form that I am a poor white boy.

Comments:
Can't you just feel the love?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?