Saturday, June 25, 2005

More Guerillaz (now with rib meat)

Tim Stotz playing with his Shuffle Don't forget about the Guerilla Art Thing in front of Octane on the North Main Mall on Sunday.
I should be recording another Podcast, so be sure to check that out.
Also, rumor has it that the new iTunes (4.9) will be out really soon, and you can plug my feed right into the aggregator.
Also, Bo got a Forum Space
Going for the Guerilla thing. Check it out. See you there.

Before I go, a word about rib meat.

I frequently buy a big bag o’ frozen chicken breasts. They’re quick and tasty and they George Foreman up real good.
Here’s what I don’t get. On the bag it says, “With Rib Meat.”
Now is that ‘YAY! Rib Meat!’ or ‘I think we should admit that this product has rib meat. Sorry about that.’ or what?
I mean is it a good thing or a bad thing? Should I be as grossed out as when I bought those mondo generic hamburgers that had beef hearts in the mix?
I think I’ll use “rib meat” as a term of affection, as a replacement for like “sweetheart” or something. Maybe instead of that, I’ll use in the “Hail! Hail! Fellow well met” sense like in lieu of Dude, or Chief. Think that’ll fly?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?