Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Let’s Call it “Half Full”

I did one half of the acting gig today. More to shoot. It went well. Really hot, and a heavy suit on, but other than that fun.
I’ll post the commercial on the site when it’s done.
In one part of the commercial, I kissed my wife on the way out the door to do business in the businessy type of way that businessmen do.
Now this is a paying gig, which is cool. KMK media group asked me to recruit an actress to be my wife. So, I asked a friend of mine, who incidentally was a 500 foot woman for me. She came off less tall in the scene, which is wild because she really is 500 foot tall. We had to do all kinds of things with forced perspective and stuff, and you notice I come down stairs. I’m actually about 40 yards in front of her, it’s really all complex, but we almost look like we’re the same size. We had to do some digital sweetening in post, and man the bill for constructing a 500 foot woman sized sound stage was pretty up there.
Seriously though, she’s a talented actress who’s even been in some NAT stuff.
Here’s the thing: since I recruited her, it’s like I paid her to kiss me. So like how bad does it have to be that I have to pay a girl to kiss me?
But since I wasn’t the one paying her, (I just recruited her) I actually got paid to kiss her! And that seems better. Less creepy, or more creepy. You decide.
I also realized that I only own one suit, and soon, so will Rockford realize this. It’s the same suit you may have seen before.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?