Sunday, July 24, 2005

Let’s Hear It for My Friend SSG!

He’s been my friend and running buddy for a long time. And if he was our 14th president, he would actually be named Franklin Pierce and be many years into a terrifying unlife, walking the Earth unkillable. But he’s not, so yay him!

SSG, or Jason /JAY • son/ as some call him, and I have worked on a lot of projects, and he always brings great stuff to the table. Unike me though, he doesn’t generally care for in front of the camera work, but he has done it…you’ve probably even seen it; you just don’t know it. I was going to do a “Where’s Jason” game, but there are only a few pics that come to mind where he’s hiding in plain site.


The Tomorrow Is Yesterday Commercial. He’s the cloaked guy who’s fighting me with a light saber. Shh! It’s all pretend.


That’s him being a monkey. Me being a pirate (Yep I’m illegally downloading mp3s. And I’m dressed kind of funny too.)


It’s xmas in July, and I’m on an electric scooter just like in the Dutch version of the tale of St. Nick. Can you spot Jay? Yep that’s him in the lower pic. He’s the Valvoline sign. Good job, Steve Austin!


Here’s me selling a fictitious product called the Ultra Extra Plus 2 and there’s good ol’ Jay, doing—Holy Shit! Don’t look now but he is Franklin Pierce! Whoo! I don’t know about you, but that scares the naughty water out of me!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?