Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Maybe I fibbed…a little

It’s ok. I do that from time to time. No one ever said that was against the rules of my super-villainy. If you can get me to say my name backwards, I return to my own dimension, by the way.

About those billboards…maybe a wild goose chase? Yeah. Just saying. I haven’t seen any up yet. I think someone is dragging their ass in billboard makin’ land.

They still will be up, but just not yet. So I hope the thirsty masses won’t hate me too much for their combing the state-line area for yet-to-exist billboards. I’ll let you know when I actually see one. Then you find the rest, and the free drink quest is on…

It’ll all be worth it. Wait till you get your mitts on a that free drink! Wait…Mit…that’s my name backwards…oh hell. See you later…later…later…echo…echo…echo…zap!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?