Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The other next big thing

I just made a billboard for Midway Village’s WWII Days. If you’ve never gone, it is cool. They have honest to goodness tanks and stuff blowing up everywhere!

Oh, yeah, and honor the veterans…but, you get to honor them by watching honest to goodness tanks and stuff blowing up everywhere!

And no one gets hurt. I’ll be there.

So, yeah, about the big sign thing. I think one location will be at Alpine and Broadway. Don’t know the rest, but I’ll let you know…or wait no. The first person to identify the locations, I’ll buy a beer or gin and tonic, or whatever (if you’re of age, something else like a smoothie if you’re not) for you the next time we’re out. And don’t worry; it won’t be like I’ll duck you. We can even make arrangements to meet at a watering hole. But a cool one; I got a rep to protect.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?