Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Something tells me when we first meet, it should be behind a metal detector

That’s right, sports fans! There’s an art opening today at the Rockford Airport at 6 post meridian (that’s PM for those keeping score at home).
Free food and booze, and you get to see one of my giant lady pictures again.
Yessiree-bob, take it from TV’s Tim Stotz, art and airplanes go together like socks and sandals…no wait the opposite of that…which is not at all. So, art + airplane = good. We clear? And while I got you here…
Yeah, you sock and sandal wearers know to quit that right? I mean, shit or get off the pot: if it’s hot, do the sandals; if it’s cold, wear a shoe. Did that help? We feel better now? All right, let’s hug. Good Talk.

Comments:
Hey, sorry I'm not going to make it up there for this. Should be fun though. You gonna let us know which beauty is going to be out there for the public eye?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?