Tuesday, August 23, 2005

VODcast Progress and Other News on the Progrum

Podcasting was pretty new when I jumped on; VODcasting is really new. I find myself having to add yet another new fangled high tech term to Word’s spell-check.
As new as it is, I’m calling on a lot of skills I’ve used forever.
-I interviewed Maureen, and that went well, but long. Maureen is a prefect mix of pretty, smart, and yet really damn silly. How could that not go long? I’m going to have to split it up into chunks. File Size is going to be a tremendous hurdle.
-I’m still messing with the format (I mean what the show’s contents will be, not what file format), and looking ahead to segments. For instance, I’ve had SSG film the behind the scenes of a photo shoot that I just did on Sat.
-I came up with an opening segment that will involve Greg…and knitting, strangely enough. I originally wanted just to jump into the Maureen footage, but I think I want most shows to have a couple segments.
-SSG is making some new intro music, too.
-And, I’m recruiting correspondents. I don’t want this to be a one-man-show. I’ve already got a pretty good stable lined up, but if yer interested in being on the internet TV, well sign up. The other correspondents don’t know it yet, but they will be called the Chitlins.

Now, onto the stuff I’m new at…like programming XML so that people can subscribe right from itunes. Because if they couldn’t, then it would be a Vlog, or Video Bloggin instead of a VODcast, and come on, that would just be lame.

The good news is everything is ready to role soon. And you can go check out the intro at: http://www.timstotz.com/vodcast/

To address the question why? I’m doing it all to impress Amanda Congdon. (Better than shooting a president). And how the hell do you not have a crush on Amanda? Come on. That’s just adorable. Plus a VODcast is cheaper than getting a network show running like I’d need to do to impress Tina Fey.

Well, that’s it for now. Hope you enjoy the progrum.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?