Friday, September 02, 2005

I want to see every one of you at Waterfront

I want to see you at the Red Cross tent where I will be working.

I don’t care. Clean out your floorboards. Give the change. There’s bad out there. We need to show the good in here.

Simple. No left. Nor right. Red nor blue. I’m a man pointing at you. Not your religion or your creed. You.

Post Script: no guilt. No spear rattling. No soap box. You have it in you to do. I ask that you do. Potential is great, but maybe we talk about the kinetic this once. If not, you have your reasons, and I get that. But here is the one time math (it sucks, I know, right?) works in our favor. It won’t take much if we all do it.

It won’t cleanse your soul or wash away the sin. It’s not about you this time. The cool thing is you will get that. And that makes you mighty.

Give.

Post Post Script: The funny, ha-ha will be back soon. I’m working on this poop joke that will totally kill you guys. Seriously.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?