Wednesday, October 05, 2005

-2 Meet your new online date

By now you all have a lot of questions:
What is the VODcast going to be about?
Why do you call it The Progrum?
What are all these strange changes my body is going through.
But here’s what’s really concerning the peeps, and I know it: Italian Food.
Item 1. If you don’t want to eat the crust on your pizza, that’s fine, but don’t order the breadsticks, which are just the same as the eschewed crust.
Item 2. Pasta concerns.
•Everyone’s mom can’t make the best.
•Sometimes, I don’t care what you do, I’m not in the mood for insipid flour and water. That’s been boiled.
•If I’m not in the mood for a particular pasta, don’t merely offer me a different shape. That’s not how the tongue works. Sure it detects shapes, but it doesn’t taste them
•Earth to class bistros…at the end of the day, Italian food has the cheapest material cost of just about any other, and you’re only boiling the pasta so no real deal skill is involved, so no. I’m not going to pay $30 for it. (I’m not saying that all dishes are cheap and easy to prepare, but the ones that are, should be charged for accordingly.)

Ok, I’m rendering a test compression of the first progrum…be well, me hardies.

PS if you were in the crowd and saw Jason and I filming, please don’t post and spoiler the surprise of what it will all be about. That would be dickly of you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?