Wednesday, October 05, 2005

VODcast = Today

I’ve good news and the other kind.

First the bad: No food related musings…though I specifically figured I’d go out and try falafel to inspire me. I also read how rice cookers work, friends, and lovers I don’t mind telling: a little piece of me died now that the mystery is gone.
But it’s hard to be glum, because today, The Progrum is live.
Go to the site: http://www.timstotz.com/vodcast/
Or subscribe: http://feeds.feedburner.com/timstotzvodcast
I don’t have scads and reems to add. I’m tired and I’ll be out of town all day. I guess if you encounter technical problems and I can’t address them tomorrow, I’ll refund every lovin’ cent of your money.

I have lots of people to thank, especiialy SSG who is co-producing it (digitally speaking, I handle the 0s and he does all the 1s). I’ll get around to the rest later.

Anyway, hope you like. We’ve got some crazy shit in the works for you soon.

Oh, yeah, and as you may imagine: Not workplace friendly…it will not take you long to figure that out. [winks at the ladies]

PS. The Progrum is ready, the rest of the site is not…but the comments work…I think…prolly.

And, If the site doesn’t work, I may have gotten Slashdotted. It happens.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?