Monday, November 28, 2005

So there you are! Interactive Progrum Map

As I check the site stats of The Progrum, I know two things:

1. I am really glad that I got a free upgrade in bandwidth from Godaddy.

2. And Rockfordians are not the only chitlins who check out our little comedy show right on your own Internet. We have Canada, The UK, Germany, Switzerland Sweden, Japan, and other exotic lands the names of which escape me at the moment.

So here’s what I sez to myself, I sez, self, where are all these freaks coming from? Then I sort of shudder, and sit in a corner and rock back and forth.

Well, after I snap out of it, curiosity does that thing that curiosity normally does. And I found it fascinating instead of letting it give me the jibblies. So let’s rejoice the widespread, far flung ISPs of our viewers…

Now you can show us where you live. We got us an interactive map thingy. And we can put you on that map. Well, you can do it yourself. It will be cool (but no stalking).

Go here: The Progrum People Add yourself! It’s free!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?