Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cool Shoot Today

I met Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child. She was as cool as can be, down to earth and funny. Oh, and tall.

We fired up the Hi Def Camera, and had us a high time filming away. She was so professional. It’s cool to work with someone who is used to the camera. So often you get Mom and Pop store-owners who do commercials and are stammering messes of amnesiac, flatulent, snippy, jittery lameness. (Not all though. I love all my clients!)

Fave part of the day? She matter-of-factly stated, “Engine Studio’s got it going on.”

Look for PSAs she did for Cease Fire to air soon. And it is paradoxical and seasonal that as I type this, I find Rockford had its first murder of the year. Support Cease Fire. Let it be the last murder of the year.



Note Paul Harvey Oswald looking on in the background.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?