Friday, April 28, 2006

Tommy opens at NAT Today

Joy. Glee. Maybehaps some good old fashioned Jubi-frickin-lation. The Cast, Crew, and we engine boys are ready to entertain you. As Chris from Kryptonite would say, “Prepare to be Splendored.”

The good news: the engine boys and I get to nap and drink and be merry and all that stuff. ‘Cause, man let me tell you, this whole thing was a job of work, boy-howdy. Don’t’ get me wrong, it was fun, but exhausting fun. It is possibly the most exhausting fun I’ve had without some rug burn involved. We made like over 300 slides or some such. Admittedly some were just black. But those were the hard ones. I had to color every pixel in by hand!

But, Tony Vezner (as seen on theprogrum.com) and the troupes and techs are just getting started. They are working hard to rock your face. Do them and yourself a favor and go see the show. Once again, tell ‘em Tim says hi. But not while they’re on stage. They won’t hear you due to the Who-style gee-tar blaring.

Warning: The songs will be stuck in your head until your dying days.

I’d also like to thank the folks we worked with. What a great group of people. Talent only eclipsed by how earnest and friendly they all were. And hey, I got Broadway star, Manley Pope on my MySpace. Whadaya know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?