Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I woke up to birds…

…fucking.

Yep. As I looked out my window this AM, I saw two cute birdies…and they proceeded to bump…feathers right there on my deck railing. And it was not just procreation, the-species-must-prevail type stuff, but downright sadomasochistic looking birdy-bondage, angry sex.

It was over quick, but in the little guy’s defense he did it over and over and over and over, and for instance: over.

That is one helluva way to wake up. It puts a surreal spin on the rest of your day.

Comments:
i saw two birds having sex once, and yes, it seemed rather angry. was fairly amused when the he-bird finished up and the she-bird kept chasing after him like she wanted more. absolutely could not to relate to what he must have been going through.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?