Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I have a New Cell Number

I've contacted some of you via other methods, but I'm going to blast it out here too.

I'm not going to put my number here on the internet (there's some scary people on here), but if I haven't gotten you the number by some other means, mail me and I will give you the new one.

I plan on the tedious process of calling most people in my directory and getting you the new number that way too.

The new number won't supplant the old until about the end of the week or so. I will still leave the old number active for a while to catch the stragglers.

If you've never had my number and would like it, there will be a short application process that will involve whiskey and a golden calf. (Note: the calf is the lower part of a woman's leg. Not a cow, sicko.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?