Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Safe = Sexy?

Sex sells. Beer commercials know this. Certain men's de-stinkifying sprays parody this to hilarious results. And there are several other lifestyle products that say folks will fuck the living shit out of you if use their products. But there are limits to credibility.

I was dumbfounded when I saw an AIG auto insurance commercial that had a guy go unnoticed by his hot neighbor lady...but he gets AIG auto insurance and winds up marrying her (or at least shacking up). And they even did the trick they do in bad teen movies: take the model and make him ugly by putting - GASP! - glasses on him, only to reveal his face unencumbered by the horrible spectacles later, thus hottening him. (I'm glad Tina Fey doesn't take fashion cures from insurance commercials.)

Well we'll see how it goes. I've been driving around until very recently without insurance (they make you get insured before you can pick your car up from impound - don't ask). And my prescription is pretty minor, so i can go without my glasses. Let the fucking of me begin ladies (and more convincing trannys)!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?